mental health and
You are not alone. Whether struggling with suicidal thoughts, supporting a loved one who is, or coping with a loss, there is support out there for you.
If you've lost someone to suicide, don't go through it alone. Get support from people who know what you're going through, by getting in touch with one of the services below.
- Hope House/ Ty Gobaith child end of life and bereavement services Wales - 01691 671999 ad 01492 651900
- Cruse Bereavement support - 08088081677
- Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide - 0115 944 1117
- Find local bereavement support here
- Facing the Future suicide bereavement support group
- Online resources- from Support After Suicide Partnership here and from Papyrus here
Gypsy and Traveller mental health support
Gypsy and Traveller services dedicated to suicide and mental health support:
- Showmen’s Mental Health Awareness Charity
- One Call Away - 07748997617
- Leeds GATE Suicide Prevention Service (young people and adults) - 0113 240 2444
- Traveller Pride therapy and group support (LGBTQIA+) - 07395 355 066
- Irish Community Care (Liverpool/Merseyside/ Cheshire/Wigan/Leigh/Halton) (young people and adults) - 0151 237 3987
- Traveller Counselling Service – Ireland
Services that provide a large variety of social services, including mental health support:
- FFT Outreach (UK-wide) - 01273 234 777
- GATE Herts (Hertfordshire) - 01707 247 088
- OneVoice4Travellers (East Anglia) - 01945 430724
- Gypsy Traveller League (UK-wide) - 07424249595
- York Travellers Trust (Yorkshire) - 01904 630526
- Roma Support Group (UK-wide) - 07949 089778
- Travellers Together Preventing Suicide (Ireland)
- Pavee Point (Ireland)
- Find support in your local area here
wider mental and physical
These are services that are available to anyone in need:
- Gloucestershire Homeless Healthcare Team - 0300 421 8100
- City Reach Norfolk - 01603 612 481
- Cambridgeshire County Council Public Health Gypsy Traveller Health Team - 07771896424 or 07900678291
- Health Outreach Suffolk - 01473 341763
- Health Outreach and Inclusion Service Manchester - 01942 483586
- Leicestershire Travelling Family Service - 0116 2958759
- Rehab Guide (national) – 02072052845
- Royal Wolverhampton Traveller Health Visitor Team - 01902 446288 or 07920383565
- Sheffield Health and Social Care Inclusion Team - 01142 262534
- MIND (find your local branch) - 0300 123 3393
Thanks to the Moving for Change members network, partners and MIND for supporting the creation of this list.
Do you want your resources added to this list?
Or do you have an idea for what other resource pages we should have?
Get in touch and let us know at [email protected].